Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break

Spring break was really nice this year. I didn't go anywhere exciting, but just went home. It was really relaxing, though, and went by so fast. It was good just to be with my family and play with my pets. I was kind of disappointed that the weather wasn't that great, though. My grandmother just had surgery recently, so I stayed with her for a few days and just kind of helped her get around. My boyfriend had also been in Turkey for a month, and he came home the last part of the break, so it was exciting to see him. My brother and his fiance came home for Easter, and my mom cooked lunch for the whole family. I also got to go shopping a bunch over the break, which was a definite plus. I don't know why, but for some reason when I got back, I was just not motivated to do any school work, which is not good. It feels like we should be out for summer break already. I guess we only have about four more weeks of school left from now, though, so I've just got to push through it.

No comments: