Sunday, January 13, 2008

About Me!

Hi! My name is Holly and I am a junior Sociology major with a minor in Education. I am from Spartanburg, SC and have a brother who is 26 and a sister who is 24 and they are both getting married in a few months! I just recently decided to change from an Elementary Education major because I decided that I didn't want to be a teacher. I have always had the desire to help people, though, so I thought that social services might be something that I would want to do. I love to hang out with my friends and boyfriend and getting involved with things at church. I also love to shop, read good books, cook, and play with my pets. I'm kind of nervous about taking this class because I don't feel like I am a very good writer, but hopefully I will improve this semester. See y'all tomorrow!

No comments: