Sunday, January 27, 2008

10 Years From Now...

It's really hard to imagine myself being 30 years old and what my life would be like then. Ten years from now seems so far away, but time really does fly. Hopefully, by the time I am 30, I will be married and having children...I've always wanted to have four kids. I pray everyday that if God does bless me with children, that I will be the best mom that I can be to them. I want to live in a nice house, not too big but not too small, with a lot of land so that I can have some horses and lots of other animals. I don't care very much about having really expensive things, so as long as I am comfortable and have the basic necessities, I will be happy. Hopefully, I will have some kind of career in social work where I can work with children. I'm really passionate about all children having the same opportunities and that no one of them should ever have to suffer because of things they cannot control. By the time I am 30, I would also like to have gone on missions to Africa (and many other places) to give aid/food to those who are in need. I feel so blessed to have been given so much and it just seems so unfair for other people just like me to not have hardly anything at all. I have a lot of work cut out for me within these next ten years and the rest of my life, considering that I practically want to save the world, but even just helping one person makes all the difference to me.

No comments: