Sunday, April 27, 2008

Advice

Business Writing with Angie Rogers has been a really good class. Mrs. Rogers is a really good teacher and just a really nice person in general. I feel like I learned a lot that I will be able to use in the future. I guess the best advice I could give for this class is just to do all of the assignments. It may seem like there are a lot of them, but they're not very difficult and they really add up in the end. You can pretty much always expect to do well on the assignments as long as you just do them. Also, get to know people in the first few weeks of class so that you will be able to pick a good group of people to work with on your client project. It takes almost the whole semester to complete, so it's important to have responsible group members.

No comments: